Startups or SMEs considering applying for the RISE Accelerator must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- be headquartered or domiciled in Australia or India (the home country)
- have been incorporated for less than 10 years
- be registered for GST in your country of incorporation
- have, or be actively developing, a technology or solution that aligns with one or more of the RISE Accelerator challenge statements
- have a solution at TRL 7 or higher. We may consider solutions at TRL 5-6 that have clear potential to rapidly advance through expansion into India or Australia.
Country-specific eligibilityOpen allClose all
- be an Indian organisation with a DPIIT registration number or Ministry of MSME registration number
- have not had revenue of more than or INR 100 Cr. in any of the last three financial years.
- be incorporated in Australia with ABN and ACN or an incorporated trustee applying on behalf of a trust
- have not had revenue of more than A$20 million or equivalent in any of the last three financial years.
We support and value applications with gender, cultural and regional diversity. We encourage applications from female and regional applicants and, in Australia, First Nations and migrant founded businesses.
Who is not suitable
The RISE Accelerator program is not suitable for startups and SMEs who:
- are not considering expanding into Australia or India
- are already actively exporting
- have a solution at TRL 4 or lower.